TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL LoginTEASE Login

How should a district report role changes and staff updates?

Go to MyTXVSN. The Change or Edit Authorization Form can be accessed by selecting the Help menu, Help and Tutorials, Documentation, then Change or Edit Authorization Form. You do not have to be logged in to access this form.

Have more questions? Submit a request