TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL LoginTEASE Login

How do I transfer a student to a different campus in my district or to another district?

Site Coordinators, Campus Admins, and District Admins can transfer students within a district or to another district. After logging in, go to Students, Manage Students, select students to view using the filter, select Change Student Status and select action to be taken.

Have more questions? Submit a request