Texas Virtual School Network
Browse through the Frequently Asked Questions or click Submit a Request to submit your question to TEA.
- How do I add courses to the catalog?
FAQs - Course Providers
Parents and Students
- ★ Can a parent or student enroll a student in a TXVSN catalog course?
- ★ What are the eligibility requirements to enroll full-time in a TXVSN Online School?
- ★ If my student meets the eligibility requirements to enroll in a full-time TXVSN Online School, what is the enrollment process?
- ★ Does a student have to be enrolled in a Texas public school in the preceding school year to be eligible to enroll in a TXVSN full-time online school?
- ★ What are the eligibility requirements to take a course through the TXVSN statewide course catalog?
- If a student doesn’t currently meet the eligibility requirements for enrollment in a TXVSN full-time online school because they were not enrolled in a Texas public school in the preceding* school year, can the student become eligible in the future?
FAQs - Parents and Students
All Texas Public Schools (Receiver Districts)
- ★ How do I submit the new Receiver District Agreement and Campus Activation Form?
- ★ Our district would like to begin offering TXVSN catalog courses to our students. What do we need to do to get started?
- ★ How do I enroll a student in a TXVSN catalog course?
- What is a TXVSN receiver district?
- What sources of funds may districts use to pay for TXVSN catalog course costs?
- What does a district need to do to begin participating in offering statewide catalog courses to their students?
FAQs - All Texas Public Schools (Receiver Districts)
- How do I become a TXVSN teacher?
FAQs - Other
- Certificate Search (for self)
- Certificate Search (third party)
- Certificate Print Error
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number