Texas Virtual School Network
Browse through the Frequently Asked Questions or click Submit a Request to submit your question to TEA.
- ★ If my student meets the eligibility requirements to enroll in a full-time TXVSN Online School, what is the enrollment process?
- ★ What are the eligibility requirements to enroll full-time in a TXVSN Online School?
- ★ Does a student have to be enrolled in a Texas public school in the preceding school year to be eligible to enroll in a TXVSN full-time online school?
- ★ What are the eligibility requirements to take a course through the TXVSN statewide course catalog?
- Are the laws and rules about showing endorsements, distinguished level of achievement, and performance acknowledgments on a student’s transcript the same for a TXVSN full-time virtual school as for a traditional brick-and-mortar public school?
- Are the graduation requirements for a TXVSN full-time virtual school the same as for a traditional brick-and-mortar public school?
FAQs - Parents and Students
- Does enrollment in a TXVSN catalog course impact the state funding earned by a student?
- Our district would like to begin offering TXVSN catalog courses to our students. What do we need to do to get started?
- How do I view a student's academic profile that lists courses taken in TXVSN?
- What does a district need to do to begin participating in offering statewide catalog courses to their students?
- How do site coordinators transfer to another campus in the district or gain access to an additional district campus?
- How do I transfer a student to a different campus in my district or to another district?
FAQs - Receiver Districts (All Texas Public Schools)
- Certificate Search (for self)
- Certificate Search (third party)
- Certificate Print Error
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number