Texas Virtual School Network
Browse through the Frequently Asked Questions or click Submit a Request to submit your question to TEA.
- ★ If my student meets the eligibility requirements to enroll in a full-time TXVSN Online School, what is the enrollment process?
- ★ What are the eligibility requirements to enroll full-time in a TXVSN Online School?
- ★ Does a student have to be enrolled in a Texas public school in the preceding school year to be eligible to enroll in a TXVSN full-time online school?
- ★ What are the eligibility requirements to take a course through the TXVSN statewide course catalog?
- How do I find dual credit and Advanced Placement (AP) catalog courses?
- Where do I find a list of TEA approved Online Schools (OLS)?
FAQs - Parents and Students
- ★ How do I submit the 2019-20 Receiver District Agreement and Campus Activation Form?
- ★ How do I enroll a student in a TXVSN catalog course?
- ★ Our district would like to begin offering TXVSN catalog courses to our students. What do we need to do to get started?
- What is a TXVSN receiver district?
- What sources of funds may districts use to pay for TXVSN catalog course costs?
- How do I reassign a student to a new Site Coordinator?
FAQs - Receiver Districts (All Texas Public Schools)
- Certificate Search (for self)
- Certificate Search (third party)
- Certificate Print Error
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number